It’s been a few months since I did a post answering questions about me. Since my readership has grown I thought it was a good time for a part 3!
I asked on my Twitter & Instagram to ask me questions you all want to know. Thank you for sending in your questions!
1. What was my first heartbreak?
– I was in Kindergarten and I liked a boy but my heart was not broken by him it was this first grader that said she liked him and I couldn’t talk to him. I was so scared of her. The day I was actually going to sit by him during reading time, she came up to me and told me that was her man and don’t talk to him. My little 5-year-old self was so crushed. I never tried to sit by him again. That’s so sad I was so afraid I wasn’t going to risk it. hahaha
2. What is something you regret not doing?
– I regret not trying that hard in high school. For as long as I remember I wanted to be a lawyer. Entertainment lawyer to be exact. I wanted to go to Pepperdine Law School. But when sophomore year started I was not motivated. I slacked off really bad. I wasn’t motivated anymore. I had drama with some friends and you know how dramatic that can be. But everything happens for a reason and I’m really happy where I am in life right now and where my life is headed.
3. What do I do to feel better on gloomy days?
– I actually like gloomy days in Southern California we don’t get many gloomy days. But what I like to do during those days is if I haven’t caught up on my shows in a few weeks I would do that. Or I like to read a good book, eat hahaha or take a long shower, or bath and sleep. I love to take naps lol
4. What is my favorite season and why?
– I would say winter. We have really mild winters but I love the sweaters and jackets and all the warm teas. The grove is beautiful with all the lights and huge Christmas tree. It just feels super cozy everywhere. And I can wear my Uggs haha
5. What is my dream vacation?
– I love the ocean so probably Bora Bora. I just wanna lay out on the beach and relax.
6. What are you happiest about at this point in life?
– My blog actually. I’m really happy I started and it’s actually growing like crazy. I’m just in awe of it right now. I just got my biggest sponsorship so far..I haven’t even been back blogging for a full year. This is truly my dream job.
7. What is your biggest dream?
– I always had a heart for helping people and animals. I want to have a foundation to help people as much as possible. I also want to buy acres of land and build a no kill dog and cat shelter where the dogs and cats can roam free until they get adopted into good homes.