I’ve been back blogging for about 2 months now and I’m really enjoying it. So I thought it’s time for you to get to know me a little bit. Let’s get started on these questions.
Get to know me
1. What’s your middle name?
2. What’s your favorite color?
– Pink..can’t you tell from my color scheme?
3. Who was my first best friend?
– I’m going to call her Lenny…her name is really different and I don’t want yall to look her up lol
4. How tall are you?
– A really tall 5’2 HA!
5. Cats or Dogs?
– I like both but I’m more of a dog girl
6. Funniest moment throughout school?
– There was SO many, but it was this time I slipped on the stairs in the rain in middle school in front of my whole gym class so embarrassing
7. How many countries have you visited?
– One Mexico. I hope to be traveling a lot in 2018
8. What is my favorite movie?
– I have a lot more than just one. But let’s just say all of the Tim Burton Movies and Troop Beverly Hills
9. What was my favorite/ worst subject in school?
– My favorite was English I love reading and writing. Worst…math ugh
10. What’s my favorite drink?
– Root Beer
11. What’s my favorite animal?
– I have a few but my top two are giraffes & koala’s
12. Tea or Coffee
– Tea for sure. I have to be in the mood for coffee
13. What would I name my children?
– I love the names Lauren, Tyler, London, Landon, and Dylan. I hope my future husband likes those.
14. What sports do you play or have played?
– Soccer, Basketball, Tennis
15. Do you have any sibling’s?
– One younger brother and a older sister. She passed away before I was born
16. What’s my idea of an ideal first date?
– Going bowling, Dave & Busters, or the Santa Monica pier and dinner.
17. How would I describe my fashion sense?
– Casual & Classic
18. PC or Mac?
– Mac all the way
19. What phone do you have?
– iPhone 6s
20. Favorite memory from childhood?
– Going over my Aunt’s house for Christmas Eve, hanging out with all my cousins and eating so much food hahahaha
I’m just going to do 20 questions today. I hope you learned a little bit more about me.
See ya Thursday!